(as of Jun 24,2021 09:50:07 UTC – Details)
- Presents more than 80 common and important rare cases, supported with 450+ images across relevant modalities including ultrasound, radiography, CT, and MRI.
- Identifies key radiographic findings for various pediatric conditions including congenital heart lesions, surgical entities, infectious disease processes, and traumatic injuries.
- Accompanies images with clear, concise text that makes it easy to grasp the most clinically significant points of each case.
- Provides expert guidance on best practices in important areas of pediatric imaging such as sedation, ionizing radiation exposure reduction, and imaging modality selection.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (June 2, 2021)
Language : English
Hardcover : 400 pages
ISBN-10 : 0323708498
ISBN-13 : 978-0323708494
Item Weight : 2.2 pounds
Dimensions : 8.5 x 10.88 inches